Paleo Recipes For Chicken
Steam Chicken Recipe Hainanese Style
What makes this recipe pre-loved by many people is its simplicity yet healthy food. The ingredients are commonly found in the kitchen and this dish tastes delicious.
1.2 Kilo Whole Chicken stuffed with the following spices, 6 cloves crushed garlic, 1 small sized crushed ginger, 8 stalks green onion
3 tbsp. sesame oil
Sliced cucumber for garnis
For the ginger sauce:
3 tbsp. Minced ginger
1/4 cup chicken stock
1 1/2 tbsp. Sesame oil
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. sugar
1. Wash and clean the whole chicken with rock salt. Drain.
2. Rub the whole chicken skin with 1 1/2 tbsp. rock salt and stuff its cavity as mentioned in the above ingredients. Set aside.
3. Boil 2 liters of water in a big pot that is big enough to cover the whole chicken, add in the chicken. Lower heat and simmer the whole chicken for around 30 minutes when the water boils again the second time. (Note: Add in the raw chicken when the water boils.)
4. After 30 minutes, remove the chicken immediately and plunge into a bowl of cold water. (Note: Cold water refers to cold water with ice.)
5. When the whole chicken is cold, rub it with around 3 tbsp. of sesame oil. Set aside.
6. To make the ginger sauce, put the following ingredients together in a blender and blend well.
7. Garnish the chicken with the ginger sauce and sliced cucumber. The dish is now ready to be served.
Baked Chicken with Beans
Have a beany day with this heart healthy recipe.
1 Whole chicken chopped in serving sizes
1 tbsp. rock salt
1 1/2 tsp. crushed peppercorn
1 1/2 tsp. paprika
1 cup white beans
1 cup chicken stock
1 lemon cut into wedges
1/2 cup black olives
1/2 cup olive oil
1. Rub the chicken slices altogether with 1 tbsp. rock salt, 1 1/2 tsp. crushed peppercorn and 1 1/2 tsp. paprika. Set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Put 1 cup white beans in a baking dish and add 1 cup chicken stock.
3. Placed the chicken slices on top together with the following ingredients: lemon wedges and black olives.
4. Sprinkle with olive oil and cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
5. Then bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 hours or until the chicken is cooked already.
6. This dish can be served with baked potatoes seasoned with salt, pepper and olive oil.